Our Beliefs Are:
1. That the Bible alone should be the rule of faith and practice of life.
2. That God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are the Godhead; and they are three different supreme beings (deities) working to save mankind.
3. That Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God the Father is our personal Savior.
4. That Jesus Christ in humanity, He was still God. He never ceased from being God. The two natures were in Jesus Christ – the divine (100%) and the human (100%). As God, Jesus Christ is ALL KNOWING, He is the Alpha and Omega. AS A HUMAN BEING, JESUS CHIRST IS NOT ALL KNOWING. As human, He is mortal and subject to the first death by birth.
5. That Jesus Christ came in humanity, took upon Him our fallen sinful nature. Though He had a fallen sinful nature, yet He lived a sinless life. He died the second death in our place, and rose again to give us the hope and assurance of eternal life after death.
6. That Jesus Christ in His humanity is our example by his sinless life, but in His divinity He offers this free gift of eternal life to everyone, and whosoever loves Him, confesses his/her sins, repents, believes, have faith and obeys Him, will be saved.
7. That Jesus Christ as a human being was fully dependent upon the Father for divine power to overcome all temptations. He lived a sinless life as our example that we may also live a Christ-like life despite our fallen sinful nature weakness inherited from Adam.
8. That through the power of the Holy Spirit, we can keep All of God’s Commandments including the fourth commandment, the seventh day Sabbath - Exodus 20; John 14:15; 1 John 2:3-4; Rev 22:14.
9. That the remnant church of God is the body of “BELIEVERS” world-wide who belong to Christ who is the Head of the body; it is those who keep the Commandments of God and have the same faith as Jesus Christ in living a life without sin through divine power, and God alone knows who they are – Rev 12:17; 14:12. Our church is NOT the remnant.
10. That to experience the new life is the individual person’s own surrender of his/her life to the working of the Holy Spirit. Our church does not save anyone, Jesus Christ is.
11. That salvation is through faith in Christ that produces good works. The grace of God helps the believer to produce good works before eternal life is assured. We do not believe in salvation by “faith alone” without good works/obedience – James 2:17; 24.
12. That the law and the gospel are inseparable. They embrace each other. The law convicts us of sin and points us to the Savior. But Jesus Christ will not save us without our repentance from the law we had transgressed which caused His death.
13. That obedience is the fruit of love and faith; not the fruit of salvation. Our love in response for what God has done to save us will be seen by our obedience to His law. Without obedience to God's law, our faith is just a mental assent and is not acceptable to God - James 2:17, 24;
14. That eternal life is conditional. There is no such thing as unconditional election. Jesus Christ died that all should come to repentance and be saved - 2 Peter 3:9; No one has been saved or will be saved unconditionally.
15. That we are born with a fallen sinful nature. We are not born sinners – 1 John 3:4. We inherited the sinful nature from Adam and Eve. None of us inherited sin from Adam.
16. That sin is a choice; it is not inheritable or transferable from Adam or parents, etc.- [Ezekiel 18:20, Romans 6:23.] No one is a sinner in Adam. You are a sinner because of your choice to sin. You did not sin without your own choice.
17. That sin is not excusable because sin is a choice. The sinner is responsible for sin.
18. That we will be condemned for the sins we committed. No one will be condemned or shut out of the kingdom because of his/her fallen sinful nature inherited from Adam.
19. That sinful nature in itself is not sin. Sin is the transgression of the law 1 John 3:4. Jesus Christ was born with a fallen sinful nature, yet He was not a sinner by His fallen sinful nature. Thus, no baby that is born with a fallen sinful nature is born a sinner.
20. That the day and hour of Jesus Christ’s return is fixed from eternity. He will return at the appointed time whether we are ready or not. …(Matthew 24:36; Acts 17:31)..
And many more…