Consequences of Believing “Babies Are Born Sinners.”
A fact is –
We are all born with “the fallen sinful nature.” We inherited
Adam and Eve’s “fallen
sinful nature.” Jesus Christ was born with “the fallen sinful nature” too. Being
born with the fallen sinful nature makes no person a natural sinner. Sin is the
transgression of the law (1 John 3:4).
Sin began in heaven by Lucifer who
transgressed the law. Sin is not by the fallen sinful nature. Adam and Eve
sinned by transgressing the law. They did not become sinners by the fallen
sinful nature. Actually, the fallen sinful nature is the result of their sin; it
is not the cause of their sin. Thus, the fallen sinful nature is NOT SINFUL.
the twist that makes this doctrine, the fallen sinful nature become evil. This
is how it is. The main “core” reason most people believed that “Babies are
born sinners” is because they have believed that “the fallen sinful nature is
sinful.” They cannot differentiate between “what is sin”
from “what is the fallen sinful nature.”
This is the
“core root doctrine” that will lead to other false doctrines.
Let’s look at the end result of what happens when one
believes thatman is born sinful due to Adam’s and Eve’s
1. The fallen sinful nature is sinful – This is the core
root doctrine (It contradicts 1 John 3:4; John 9:1-3).
2. Mankind becomes an automatic sinner without transgressing the law
due to Adam’s sin – (Contradicts 1 John 3:4).
3. Mankind receives eternal death even without a choice due to Adam’s sin -
(Contradicts Romans 6:23).
4. Thus, mankind inherited sin from Adam without a choice –
(Contradicts Ezekiel 18:20).
5. Thus, sin is by inheritance without a choice (Contradicts 1
6. Thus, sin is not by choice by an individual – (Contradicts
7. Thus, sin is universal due to Adam without one’s choice
(Contradicts Romans 6:23)
8. Thus, sin is not by the transgression of the law (Contradicts 1
9. Thus, sin is by birth – therefore in order for one to be a sinner,
all one has to do is to be born – (Contradicts 1 John 3:4).
10. Thus, sin becomes a state/condition – (Contradicts 1 John
3:4). Sin becomes excusable.
11. Thus, one cannot overcome sin even by the help of divine power –
(Contradicts 1 Corinthians 10:13).
12. Thus, one will continue to sin until his or her death –
(Contradicts Jude 24; 1 John 3:8)
13. Thus, one is not responsible for sin – (Contradicts John 3:4;
14. Thus, the Commandments of God cannot be perfectly kept by divine
power – (Contradicts James 2:8-10; Exodus 20).
15. Thus, sinlessness is impossible – (Contradicts 1 John 3:609;
16. Thus, God is responsible for sin – (Contradicts Ezekiel
17. Thus, the second death is inherited – (Contradicts Romans
18. Thus, the above doctrines become contaminated by one single
doctrine …. “The Fallen sinful nature is sinful.
19. Unfortunately, they will have to believe that Jesus Christ was
born with a sinless nature because if he was born with the fallen sinful nature,
that would make him a natural sinner. (Therefore, the Catholic Church came up with the doctrine, "Immaculate Conception of Mary" to solve their
contradiction by making Christ born with a sinless nature.)
20. Since everyone is born a sinner without their choices,
therefore, Jesus Christ's death at Calvary saved everyone unconditionally
without their choices even without repentance. This advocates a Salvation in
on the fallen sinful nature is sinful above is going to affect the Salvation
1. Those who believed that babies are born sinners, they will have to
believe that in order for those babies to be saved, they are to be saved in
sin. Therefore, Jesus Christ’s death saved all those babies in
sin. Since those babies became sinners without their choice, therefore, they
will be saved without their choice.
2. Had Judas Iscariot who sold Jesus Christ died as a baby, he would have been
saved to the kingdom without his choice. This doctrine of babies born sinners makes God unfair to allow
Judas to live and lose eternal life. Judas would have been better off dying
while a baby. This evil doctrine of babies born sinners advocates that God does not know the future of Judas
as to whether he would live a righteous life or sinful.
3. Had King Saul died
as a baby, he would have been saved to the kingdom without his choice. He would
be better off dying while a baby.
4. Had Cain who killed Abel died as a baby, he would have been saved
to the kingdom without his choice. He would be better off dying while a baby.
(We should seek abortion of babies to ensure that those
babies have eternal life.)
5. This doctrine advocates SALVATION IN SIN. It
contradicts the Salvation from sin doctrine.
If ALL babies
that died go to heaven as sinners, then we should we expect
sinners to be saved in sin into the kingdom.
consequences of this teaching where it says, “the fallen sinful nature is
sinful” is a contradiction of the Scriptures and Spirit of Prophecy. In fact, the contradictions are
too much and unending. It is too open.
Unfortunately, many Christians have not seen the evilness of it,
neither the SDA Church.
The Book - "15 Reasons
Why Babies Aren't Born Sinners" revealed all these false doctrines"
Check out the website: www.metuselafalbert.com